PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, ANYONE?
During what can only be described as unprecedented, and though global infectious diseases span the entire lifetime of this planet, the information is overwhelming with unintended consequences. Like more time at our “home offices.” Tnemec is following the encouragement of the CDC as we attempt to strike balance between social responsibility and commitment to our customers.
With in-person meetings being put on hold for the time being Coating Resources is exploring other options to help our customers. Would you benefit from a 30-45 minute online round table discussion about a specific “coating related pain” topic? Would you and your firm like to earn AIA educational credits from your living room?
We are currently scheduling online meetings/discussions to help our design friends learn something new!
Current Topics include:
1) Selection of High Performance Coatings and how they relate to service life-cycles and cost of ownership.
2) Surface Preparation and Primer Selection for various architectural substrates.
3) Fluid-Applied Insulation for Thermal Breaks, Condensation Control, Thermal Efficiencies and Worker Safety.
4) Resinous Flooring – Options and System Selection for your facility.
5) Coatings for H2S Rich Environments – Severe Wastewater Applications
6) Coatings for Water Tanks and industry updates
7) Any of Tnemec’s AIA accredited presentations – https://www.tnemec.com/about/tnemec-university/
We’re open to discussing ANY coating related topic as requested. Please comment below or message me directly to schedule your meeting!
Stay safe and let us know how we can help!